Main Street, Mount Pleasant, after 1908
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows Main Street in Mount Pleasant sometime near the turn of the century, looking north from Devlin's Store. It was provided by Linda Guest.
- The cement sidewalk installed after 1908 is visible in the to the left of the photograph, so it cannot have been taken earlier than that date.
The original copy of this photograph suffers from degradation known as "silvering;" this online version has been restored. The original, unenhanced version is also available.
Width: 6.7 cm
Height: 3.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary