Main Street West, Mount Pleasant, c. 1912-14
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This postcard, c. 1912-14, shows Mount Pleasant's Main Street. The view looks north from the Presbyterian Church, with the manse visible to the left. The town's first cement sidewalk can be seen - the previous wooden one was replaced using money raised by the Old Boys' Reunion of 1908. To the right is Charles Rutherford, driving his buggy from his home on "Rainbow Hill."
This photograph was printed on page 221 of The Work of Our Hands by Sharon Jaeger, and was provided by Linda Guest.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1912-14]
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary