"Speed the Plough" Inn Sign, ca. 1940-60s?
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the sign to the "Speed the Plough" inn originally operated by Andrew Eadie. The name of the inn came from the Biblical quotation “God speed the plough, good health and wealth to the farmer.” This photo was provided by Linda Guest. It appears to have originated with Mrs. Sinclair, a later owner of the building.
- While the image is undated, the style of the paper suggests that it is a Velox print of a style produced between the 1940s and 1960s.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1940s-60s]
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary