Briggs House, Mount Pleasant, c. 1963?
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This undated photograph (possibly from 1963) shows the Briggs house in Mount Pleasant. It was provided by Linda Guest.
The house was built in 1903 by Alfred Grantham for A. T. Briggs on the site of the Wallace Ellis store. It was later owned by W.T. Cooke.
- Date of Original
Width: 2.25 px
Height: 3.125 px
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary