Postcard depicting the Rev. George Bryce
- Bryce, Rev. George, Depicted
- Media Type:
- Item Types:
- This postcard depicts the Reverend George H. Bryce, a noted citizen of Mount Pleasant in the late 19th and early 20th century. He mailed it to Dr. John Bryce in Erie City, Pennsylvania.
This photo was printed on page 137 of The Work of Our Hands by Sharon Jaeger. This copy was provided by Linda Guest.
- The postcard is undated, but the partially faded postmark suggests it was mailed in 1914.
- The original correspondence reads:
Mrs. B+I having finished our tour in England, [Italy?] & Scotland expect to sail from Glasgow to Montreal on Sept. 5th
Birthday April 22nd
It was addressed to
Dr. John Bryce V.S.
Later notes on the postcard add:
- son of George Bryce of Mt. Pleasant
The Reverend of Winnipeg
The text printed on the postcard reads
"Studios, London & Provinces"
Width: 3.25 px
Height: 5.25 px
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary