Postcard depicting Robert H. Bryce
- Bryce, Robert H., Depicted
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This postcard depicts Robert H. Bryce, the son of George Bryce of Mount Pleasant. He settled in Winnipeg. This postcard was provided by Linda Guest.
- The postcard was printed on Azo photo paper, which dates it to the early 20th century - this style of Azo card dates roughly 1904 - 1918, although the photograph may have been taken earlier. It does not appear to have been mailed, because the stamp window is uncovered.
- The reverse of the postcard reads:
Wishing you the Compliments of the Season
R H Bryce
A later inscription was added, reading:
Robert H. Bryce
Son of George Bryce of Mt. Pleasant
Settled in Winnipeg
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1904 - 1918?]
Width: 3.5 px
Height: 5.5 px
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.31637
- Photograph provided by Linda Guest.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary