Penmans Dam under Construction, 1918
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph, taken on December 17, 1918, shows the Penmans Limited clothing company's dam being constructed on the Grand River. It was used to provide waterpower in order to operate the company's mills in the town.
- BUILDING PENMAN'S DAM ON THE GRAND
DECEMBER 17, 1918.
- Date of Publication
- 17 Dec 1918
Width: 28.3 cm
Height: 21.9 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.196608053557 Longitude: -80.3827035427094
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans Dam under Construction, 1918, Penmans Employee Collection, 2001.0005.518, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON