Jim Thompson and Noel Jones, Penmans Clowns, c. 1940s?
- Unknown, Photographer
- Jones, Noel, Depicted
- Boyce, Mel, Depicted
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts Jim Thompson and Noel Jones dressed up as clowns for a celebration by the Penmans Limited clothing company. It may have been taken in the 1940s.
It was taken in the same location as another photograph in this collection, 1999.4223.20, which is linked to on the right.
This photo is Zoomify enabled! Click on it to zoom in and look around.
- The original photograph is printed on Velox paper.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1940?]
Width: 12.1 cm
Height: 7.7 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- Jim Thompson & Noel Jones, [ca. 1940?], Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.4223.21, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON