Penmans Clown at Summer Picnic, c. 1940s?
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a Penmans clown holding a dummy at a Penmans summer picnic, while a woman and child watch. It was probably taken in the 1940s.
This photo is Zoomify enabled! Click on it to zoom in and look around.
- The original photograph is printed on Velox paper.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1940?]
Width: 11.1 cm
Height: 7.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans Clown at Picnic, [ca. 1940?], Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.4223.17, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON