Penmans Clowns on Parade in Paris, c. 1940s?
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a group of Penmans clowns parading in Paris near the Arlington hotel. It was probably taken in the 1940s.
It was probably taken during the same parade as 1999.4223.23, linked to on the right, because one of the same clowns can be seen in both.
This photo is Zoomify enabled! Click on it to zoom in and move around.
- The original photograph is printed on Velox paper.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1940?]
Width: 8 cm
Height: 11.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1940230196019 Longitude: -80.3845059871674
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans Clowns on Parade, [ca. 1940?], Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.4223.10, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON