Penmans Clown at Port Dalhousie, c. 1940s?
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a pair of Penmans clowns near children at a Penmans party or picnic in Port Dalhousie, probably taken in the 1940s.
- The original photograph is printed on Velox paper.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1940?]
Width: 8.9 cm
Height: 6.4 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1934045768161 Longitude: -79.2761850357056
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans Clowns at Port Dalhousie, [ca. 1940?], Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.4223.12, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON