Penmans #2 Yarn Winding Room, early 20th c.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the yarn winding room at the Penmans Limited clothing company's #2 mill in the early 20th century.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 19??]
Width: 23.7 cm
Height: 18.3 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1937414359161 Longitude: -80.3781920671463
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans #2 Yarn Winding Room, [ca. 19??], Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.1039.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON