Penmans #9 Steam Generator, c. 1912?
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the steam generator room on the second floor of the Penmans Limited clothing company's #9 mill in Paris. It was probably taken c. 1912.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1912?]
Width: 24.3 cm
Height: 19.1 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans #9 Steam Room, [ca. 1912?], Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.1279.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON