Penmans #2 and #3 Mills, c. 1912
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the Penmans Limited clothing company's #2 and #3 mills, which once stood on Willow Street, c. 1912. Note the street railway tracks in the foreground, and the gated bridge.
This photo was donated to the museum by Bill Labron in March of 1990.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1912]
Width: 28.5 cm
Height: 23.9 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1937414359161 Longitude: -80.3781920671463
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans #2 & #3 Mills, [ca. 1912], Penmans Employee Collection, 2007.0156.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON