Penmans No. 1 Mill from the Broadway St. W Hill, late 19th century
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Penmans No. 1 mill and the surrounding areas on West River St., as taken from the hill nearby on Broadway St. W. The wooden fence that then existed is visible, and past it a man driving a horse-cart.
This photo is Zoomify enabled! Click on the photo to zoom in and pan around so that you can see the image in full detail.
- Date of Original
Width: 35 cm
Height: 22.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.197390190512 Longitude: -80.388947725296
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans No. 1 Mill, 1[9??], Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.9243.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON