Banquet Given by Penmans to Herbert F. Rowland, Toronto, 1932
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a banquet held by Penmans Limited and J. Gordon & Son Limited for Herbert F. Rowland in Toronto on April 5th, 1932. The dinner was held at 7:00 o'clock at the Royal York Hotel.
This photo is Zoomify enabled! Click on the photo to zoom in and pan around so that you can see faces in full detail.
- COMPLIMENTARY BANQUET GIVEN BY EXECUTIVE STAFF AND SUPTS. OF PENMANS LTD. AND STAFF OF J. GORDON & SON, LTD. TO HERBERT F. ROWLAND, ESQ., TORONTO, APRIL 5TH 1932.
- Date of Publication
- 5 Apr 1932
Width: 33.8 cm
Height: 18.7 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.6455467 Longitude: -79.3813373
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Banquet Given by Penmans, 1932, Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.9181.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON