Penmans Wholesale Advertisements, 1924 - 1932
- Media Type
- Item Types
- These advertisements were published in clothing industry magazines between the years 1924 and 1932, advertising the lines of clothing (primarily underwear) sold by Penmans Limited at that time. They are targeted at clothes-sellers, rather than at individuals.
While most of these ads do not mark the magazine they are from, the 1928 ads contain the masthead of the Dry Goods Review.
- The binder which houses these at the Paris Museum and Historical Society contains further advertisements until 1938.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans Wholesale Advertisements, 1924-1932, Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.2615.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON