Penmans Payroll Sheets, 1913
- Media Type
- Item Type
- These payroll sheets document wages paid to workers at Penmans Limited No. 1 clothing factory from March 14 through April 11, 1913.
This document is Zoomify enabled! Click on it to zoom in and pan around to see text in detail.
- Date of Publication
- 14 Dec 1932
- Local identifier
- 1999.5133.01, 1999.5134.01
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1971555504781 Longitude: -80.389484167099
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans Payroll Sheets, 1913, Penmans Employee Collection, 1999.5133.01 & 1999.5134.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON