Penmans No. 1 Employee Picnic, 1924
- Mystery Question
- Who are the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a Penmans Limited employee picnic that took place on August 9th, 1924.
This photo is Zoomify enabled! Click on the photo to zoom in and pan around so that you can see faces in full detail.
- PENMAN's No.I PICNIC - AUG.9th. 1924.
- Date of Publication
- 9 Aug 1924
Width: 24.6 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1971555504781 Longitude: -80.389484167099
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans No. 1 Employee Picnic, 1924, Penmans Employee Collection, 2001.0005.1214, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON