Penmans Advertising Workbook
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This children's school workbook was created by the Penmans Limited clothing company as an advertisement for its products. The front cover and inside covers list the products and extol their virtues, while the back cover contains a reference list of information useful for schoolchildren. The contents of the book are lined sheets of paper. Because these are otherwise blank and unused, they have been omitted.
Penmans - Warranteed High Grade Knit Goods
[Inside front cover]
"SMART FOR SCHOOL
Admiring glances fall their way
When they look smart for school and play
Those smooth, expensive looking clothes
Are Penmans sweaters, socks and hose.
They need a fresh supply
You'll find the cost not too high
Smart Penmans garments long endure
So take a Penmans shopping tour.
Penmans SWEATERS / GOLF HOSE / ANKLETS
For BOYS and GIRLS
[Inside back cover]
UNDERWEAR - OUTERWEAR - HOSIERY
- Local identifier
- Penmans Employee Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Penmans Advertising Workbook, (1[9??]), Penmans Employee Collection, 2001.0008.04, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON