Hiram Capron Day Book Letter H (Account Book, 1833-1841)
- Capron, Hiram, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This account book documents all of Capron’s business during the period of March 16, 1833 to April 5, 1841. The bulk of the book contains the names of individuals to whom Capron had paid money or goods for services, or lent money and lists of their transactions with him. It is organized primarily by date, and secondarily by names. This provides a detailed account of how involved Capron was with the town’s financial development at the time.
This account book follows up soon after the period covered by a previous account book, linked to on the right, ends.
- There are numerous errors and inconsistencies in the page numbering, which have been maintained in this online edition.
- Date of Original
- 5 Apr. 1841
- Local identifier
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Hiram Capron Day Book Letter H, 1841, Hiram Capron Collection, 1999.2005.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON