Brant County Illustrated [Atlas]
- Tremaine, Geo. C., Cartographer
- Trimble, W.C., Author
- Smith, E.L., Cartographer
- Mika, N.H., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Types
- This atlas of Brant County is part of the series of county atlases produced across Canada from 1874 to 1881. It contains overview information about the County of Brant as it then was, maps of all of its constituent communities, and photographs and illustrations of notable personages and locations. Notably, the maps often contain the names of the owners of each lot.
Maps from other county atlases are available at the Canadian County Atlas Digital Project, linked to on the right.
The copy digitized for this project is a 1972 reprinting of the original 1875 book. The original version was published by Page & Smith.
- "County of Brant" is used to refer to a geographic region rather than the current municipality by the same name. Maps of Brantford are included in this atlas.
- Mika Silk Screening Limited
- Place of Publication
- Belleville, Ontario
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- REF 911.71 ILL
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1334 Longitude: -80.34967
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary