Map of the Town of Paris, 1932
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1932 map shows the layout of Paris as it existed at that time. The first page includes a list of landowners of recently subdivided lots, as well as an inset showing the block of land belonging to Charles Whitlaw at the corner of Broadway and Mechanic Streets.
- Pages 2 through 4 of this map appear to have been cropped from an originally larger map, and cut off abruptly at the edges.
- pp. 1-4
- Date of Original
- Jan. 1932
- Map Scale:
- 200 feet:1 inch
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Original held by the County of Brant Records Management Division.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary