Deed of Land between Annie Grundy and Ada Freehauf, 1878
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This land indenture between Annie Grundy & family members and Ada Freehauf trades a lot of land in Paris for $400. The lot is identified as the east halves of lots 1 and 2 on the east side of Franklin Street according to the Peter Gardner survey.
The location of this lot can be found on page 40 of the Brant County Illustrated atlas, linked to on the right.
- Date of Original
- 30 Oct. 1878
- Local identifier
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2026889043394 Longitude: -80.3970211744308
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary