Land Deed between David Somerville Ranaldson Dickson and William Geddie, 1855
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1855 land deed is between a number of the Dickson family members and William Geddie.
The text of the original indenture is very significantly faded, which renders it difficult to read. Enhanced versions have also been made available.
- Date of Original
- 10 May, 1855
- Local identifier
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary