Land Deed between John Irwin and William Key, 1880
- Irwin, John, Author
- Key, William, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1880 land deed between John and Ellen Irwin, Paris, and William Key, Richwood, transfers a lot of land in Paris in return for $1325. The lot is number 14 on the north side of Banfield Street.
The location of this lot can be found on page 40 of the Brant County Illustrated atlas, linked to on the right.
- Date of Original
- 3 Jun. 1880
- Local identifier
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2010054883086 Longitude: -80.3906080126762
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary