Copy of Last Will and Testament of Daniel O'Neail, South Dumfries Township, 1883
- O'Neail, Daniel, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This copy of Daniel O'Neail's last will and testament outlines his gifts of money and land to his family members. He lived in South Dumfries.
The witnesses to the document are John MacMillan and Michael Ryan, both of Paris.
- Date of Original
- 1 Mar. 1883
- Local identifier
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2834 Longitude: -80.38298
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary