Certificate of Association for Paris Board of Trade, 1881
- MacMillan, John, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This certificate documents the official association of the Paris Board of Trade in 1881. The Secretary of the Board of Trade was John McKenzie Anderson. The complete list of members of the Board is listed on the first page.
A letter from the Under Secretary of State originally accompanied this certificate; it is also included in this collection and is linked to from the right.
- This item was digitized on November 14th, 2009, during a Digitization Days event at the Paris Branch of the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary