Land Indenture between John Bray and the Department of Indian Affairs, 1848
- Bray, John, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This contract documents the sale of a parcel of land in the Township of Dumfries from the Six Nations to John Bray for 100 pounds. The lot purchased was the north half of number 4 in the Second Concession.
- This item was digitized on November 14th, 2009, during a Digitization Days event at the Paris Branch of the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary