John Tufford Land Indenture, 1857
- Tufford, John, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This contract documents the sale of a parcel of land in the fourth concession of the Township of Brantford to John Tufford. He purchased it from unspecified natives via the Commissioner of Crown Lands for 440 pounds and 8 shillings.
- This item was digitized on November 14th, 2009, during a Digitization Days event at the Paris Branch of the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary