Land Indenture between Robert Rosebrugh and the Department of Indian Affairs, 1847
- Rosebrugh, Robert, Author
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This contract documents the sale of a parcel of land in the north of Paris from the Six Nations to Robert Rosebrugh (here spelled Roseburgh) for 202 pounds. The lot purchased was number 19 in the Township of Brantford.
- This item was digitized on November 14th, 2009, during a Digitization Days event at the Paris Branch of the County of Brant Public Library.
Robert Rosebrugh's name is subject to many eccentric spellings. A notable alternate, used in this document, is Robert Roseburgh.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Jayme Frazee-Wright Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Property of Jayme Frazee-Wright
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary