Land Indenture between Robert Rosebrugh and Neil Cook Love, 1855
- Rosebrugh, Robert, Author
- Rosebrugh, Catherine, Author
- Love, Neil Cook, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This indenture documents the sale of a plot of land from Robert Rosebrugh to a Toronto druggist, Neil Cook Love. Rosebrugh owned most of the land in Paris's Upper Town, though few documents pertaining to him remain today.
- Robert Rosebrugh's name is subject to many eccentric spellings. A notable alternate is Robert Roseburgh.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Land Indenture between Robert Rosebrugh and Neil Cook Love, 1855, 2009.0069.01, Hiram Capron Collection, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON