Hiram Capron's Account Book and Division of Hollow Ware
- Capron, Hiram, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This ledger, or account book, was created by Hiram Capron when he was operating his iron furnace in Canada, covering the period from 1825-1826. He documents his income, expenditures and general business in operating the furnace in addition to other notes of interest to him. While the primary matter of this book was written in 1825-26, it includes an 1830 note from Capron.
This ledger is referenced on pages 18 and 29 of At the Forks of the Grand, Volume I. It quotes from pages 1, 156-157 and 167.
- Date of Original
- 7 Aug. 1826
- Local identifier
- Hiram Capron Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Hiram Capron's Account Book and Division of Hollow Ware, 1826, Hiram Capron Collection, 1999.2007.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON