View of Lower Town, Paris, 1876
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows a view of Paris's lower town, looking north across the Grand River Street bridge and shopping district. The two rivers, the Nith and the Grand, are both visible.
This image was printed on page 254 of At the Forks of the Grand: Volume I by D. A. Smith.
- The copy of the photograph digitized was extremely blurred. The copy presented here has been enhanced for additional sharpness and detail.
- Date of Original
Width: 16.5 cm
Height: 7.6 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 1, Photo 4
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1934285636302 Longitude: -80.3836369514465
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- View of Lower Town, Paris, 1876, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 1, Photo 4, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON