Grand Valley Railway Car, South Paris
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows a car of the Grand Valley Railway Company line traveling through the south portion of Paris. The Grand Valley line ran between Paris and Brantford and was in use between 1903 and 1929.
This image was printed on page 231 of At the Forks of the Grand: Volume I by D. A. Smith.
- This railway line was in use between 1903 and 1929; the photograph was taken at some point between these dates.
- First glimpse of Paris going in from Brantford.
Width: 11 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 47, Photo 3
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- Grand Valley Railway Car, South Paris, 19[??], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 47, Photo 3, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON