Man with Ox-Team and Cart in Paris, 1913
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows a group of men with an ox-team pulling a cart on a street in Paris. By 1913, animal-driven carts were increasingly becoming a rarity; the photographer's caption ("Old Friends") indicates that they were already considered old-fashioned.
This image was printed on page 213 of At the Forks of the Grand: Volume I by D. A. Smith.
- "OLD FRIENDS"
PARIS MAY 6, 1913
- Date of Original
- 6 May, 1913
Width: 10.5 cm
Height: 6.6 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01 Page 41, Photo 1
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Man with Ox-Team and Cart in Paris, 1913, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01 Page 41, Photo 1, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON