Old Town Hall, Paris
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 19th century photograph shows the Paris old town hall at 13 Burwell Street. It was first built in 1854, and was used as the town hall for many years until later being converted into an opera house.
This image was printed on p. 52 of At the Forks of the Grand: Volume I by D. A. Smith.
- Date of Original
Width: 14.8 cm
Height: 11 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 9, Photo 3
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1905046 Longitude: -80.3790795
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Old Town Hall, Paris, 18[??], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 9, Photo 3, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON