View of Norman Hamilton's Mill at Foot of Broadway Street, c. 1878
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows a view of the section of Paris at the foot of Broadway Street and surrounding areas. The mill belonging to Norman Hamilton is visible to the far right.
This image was printed on page 63 of At the Forks of the Grand: Volume I by D. A. Smith.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1878]
Width: 12.2 cm
Height: 11.1 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01 Page 3A, Photo 1
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1921183935114 Longitude: -80.385155081749
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- View of Norman Hamilton's Mill at Foot of Broadway Street, [ca. 1878], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01 Page 3A, Photo 1, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON