Fred Blackhurst's Store at Corner of Mechanic & Grand River, c. 1914
- Unknown, Photographer
- Vanstone, Don, Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows Fred Blackhurst's store at the corner of Mechanic and Grand River Streets in Paris, circa 1914.
This image was printed on the forty-eighth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- READY TO WEAR CLOTHING, HATS & CAPS
BLACKHURST & GILL
MEN'S AND BOYS'
(On original matting)
Corner of Mechanic and Grand River Streets c. 1914
This project has received financial assistance from the Department of the Secretary of State of Canada to mark the Bicentennial of Ontario.
PDHS CAMERA CLUB
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1914]
Width: 23.2 cm
Height: 18.3 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.192636 Longitude: -80.383564
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fred Blackhurst's Store at Corner of Mechanic & Grand River, [ca. 1914], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.0313.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON