Rehder & Co. General Store, Market Street, c. 1905
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the general store belonging to Henry Rehder at 11 Market Street in Paris, Ontario circa 1905. It later moved to 80 Grand River Street N. Several men and a horse buggy can be seen outside it.
Other signs here include "Geo. Kerr Tailor", "'Salada' Ceylon Tea", "Post Office" and "Fire, Life & Accident Insurance."
This image was printed on the forty-second page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Signs in the photograph:
Geo. Kerr. Tailor
REHDER & CO.
"SALADA" CEYLON TEA
Fire, Life & Accident INSURANCE.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1905]
Width: 18.6 cm
Height: 9.7 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 10, Photo 2
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2027576 Longitude: -80.3950483
- Recommended Citation
- Rehder & Co. General Store, Market Street, [ca. 1905], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 10, Photo 2, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON