John Penman's Executive Automobile, 1910
- Unknown, Photographer
- Brown, William A., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts John Penman's executive car in 1910, which was used to travel between the different locations in which he operated business. It was the third automobile to be owned in Paris. It may be a Cadillac, and resembles models from 1907 and 1908.
A photo studio is visible in the background.
This image was printed on the thirty-seventh page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- "SCOTLAND FOR EVER". MAY 16 '10
(On original matting)
Believed to be a car owned by Penmans'
Copied and enlarged by Wm. A. Brown
- Date of Original
- 16 May 1910
Width: 23 cm
Height: 17 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- John Penman's Executive Automobile, 1910, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.1177.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON