Members of Paris Golf Course by Clubhouse, c. 1895-1904
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts members of the Paris Golf Course members by its clubhouse. The original matting dates it to c. 1895, while D.A. Smith dates it to 1904.
This image was printed on the thirty-sixth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- This photograph was scanned from a faded copy, and has been contrast-enhanced for viewing; the original version is also available.
- (On original matting)
Golf Club - part of the town's elite.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1895-1904]
Width: 18.8 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page, 72B, Photo 1
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Paris Museum and Historical Society
Phone: (519) 442-9295
15 Curtis Avenue North
Paris, Ontario, Canada
- Recommended Citation
- Members of Paris Golf Course by Clubhouse, [ca. 1895-1904], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page, 72B, Photo 1, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON