Robert "Bobby" West, 1937
- Unknown, Photographer
- West, Robert, Depicted
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts Robert "Bobby" West, noted Parisian eccentric and for many years an entertainer and operator of the Nith Navigation Co. This photograph was taken in 1937, when he was approximately 80 years old. In his late years, he was afflicted with rheumatism and wore goggles to protect his eyes.
More information about the Wests can be found in chapter 18 of volume I of At the Forks of the Grand, linked to on the right.
This image was printed on the thirty-fourth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Date of Original
Width: 18.6 cm
Height: 24 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- Robert West, 1937, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.1407.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON