Paris High School Float, Coronation Parade, 1937
- Smith, Donald A., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows Paris High School's float in the coronation parade, May 12, 1937. The theme was "Industry and Learning;" it won fourth place. For a full list of the students in this photograph, check the inscription.
This image was printed on the thirty-first page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- PHS FLOAT, MAY 12, 1937
This float was named "Industry and Learning."
It was entered in the Coronation Day parade.
Front row (underlined), left to right: Keith Brown, Gladys Bemrose, Gordon Parsons, Milton Brooks, Jack Wilkin.
Back row (underlined): Audrey Brooks, Betty Muir, Dean Johnston, Frances Inksater, Gwen Bemrose, Bill Campbell, Bill Burt.
Negative and enlargement by D.A. Smith.
- Date of Original
- 12 May 1937
Width: 23.5 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- Paris High School Float, Coronation Parade, 1937, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.8017.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON