View of Paris Coronation Day Parade, May 12, 1937
- Unknown, Photographer
- Smith, Donald A., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the beginning of a parade down Grand River Street in celebration of the coronation of King George VI.
Store signs visible in this photograph include "Naborhood Shoes" and "Chas. McCausland".
This image was printed on the thirtieth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Coronation Parade, 1937.
Copied and enlarged by D.A.Smith
- Date of Original
- 12 May 1937
Width: 23.7 cm
Height: 13.7 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Recommended Citation
- View of Paris Coronation Day Parade, May 12, 1937, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.0210.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON