Paris Fall Fair, 1908
- Smith, Donald A., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 1908 photograph depicts visitors at that year's Paris Fall Fair. At the time, the fairgrounds were located at the corner of William and Elm Streets, where the Syl Apps Community Centre and baseball park are now.
Signs in this photograph include "Tremaine Candy Kitchen, Brantford"; "Daily Expositor for Sale Here"; "Grafton's Union Made Clothing, Brantford".
This image was printed on the twenty-seventh page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- PARIS SHOW FAIR
(On original matting)
Paris Fall Fair, 1908. It was held on Elm Street where the present arena (1981) now stands.
Copied and enlarged by D.A. Smith
- Date of Original
Width: 24.1 cm
Height: 15.2 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1943710865291 Longitude: -80.3811585903168
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Fall Fair, 1908, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.0056.02, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON