Paris Tennis Club, c. 1895
- Unknown, Photographer
- Rev. Canon. Brown, Alfred, Depicted
- Brown, William A., Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the younger members of the Paris Tennis Club c. 1895, in addition to the Reverend Canon Alfred Brown to the left.
This image was printed on the twenty-fourth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Tennis Club about 1895.
Copied and enlarged by Wm. A. Brown
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1895]
Width: 22.8 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Paris Tennis Club, [ca. 1895], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 1999.1327.01, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON