Paris High School Staff and Students, 1925
- Mystery Question
- Who are the students in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the staff and students of Paris High School in 1925. The staff depicted are Rachel Wood, Carolyn Vrooman, Florence Rodman, and Principal William A. Glass.
D.A. Smith dates the photo to 1923 and the location as the old high school, although the original caption on the photograph reads 1925.
This image was printed on the twenty-second page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Paris High School 1925
- Date of Original
Width: 34 cm
Height: 9.9 cm
- Local identifier
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2042412816708 Longitude: -80.3858578205109
- Recommended Citation
- Paris High School Staff and Students, 1925, D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2006.0068.06, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON