The Paris Quintette Club, c. 1885
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Paris Quintette Club, c. 1885. The Quintette Club was a group of amateur musicians, a popular activity prior to the introduction of radio.
This image was printed on the twelfth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1885]
Width: 7.5 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 42, Photo 3
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- The Paris Quintette Club, [ca. 1885], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 42, Photo 3, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON