Distillery Hill and Wincey Mill, Paris, c. 1900
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the Wincey Mill on the Nith River and Distillery Hill - the part of Paris surrounding Norman Hamilton's distillery.
This image was printed on the eighth page of photographs in At the Forks of the Grand: Volume II by D. A. Smith.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1900]
Width: 11.6 cm
Height: 7.2 cm
- Local identifier
- 2009.0062.01, Page 30, Photo 2
- D.A. Smith Photograph Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Distillery Hill and Wincey Mill, Paris, [ca. 1900], D.A. Smith Photograph Collection, 2009.0062.01, Page 30, Photo 2, Paris Museum and Historical Society
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit “Paris Museum and Historical Society.”
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON